Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Milk Tea

Well I bought some last night. It's pretty nasty, but I'll keep drinking it if it means I can reach my goal. I tried to get him to latch again this morning, but he wasn't having it. I'm still able to get a few drops while pumping. I keep thinking if I had a more powerful pump I'd be getting more out, but it's just not in the budget right now. :(

Nothing else to report really. I plan on ordering some Goat's Rue tomorrow or Friday. I'll keep you posted on that.

3 comments:

  1. You can do it mama! Super Tank will prevail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something to try? http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/products/breastfeeding-devices/51/supplemental-nursing-system-sns
    He can feed while stimulating milk production at the same time! I would also think it would help him get used to nursing again faster. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cassie and Jinnie. I will look into that.

    ReplyDelete